- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
Charli XCX (real name Charlotte Aitchison) mixes influences and inspirations as diverse as the Spice Girls, Kate Bush, Lil Wayne, Quentin Tarantino, and Twin Peaks into moody yet catchy pop.
She began making music at an early age while growing up in Hertfordshire, England, and released a pair of singles, 2008's "Emelline/Art Bitch" and "!Franchesckaar!," while still in her teens.
She also recorded her first album that year, which she sold at concerts although it never saw an official release. Three years later she returned with a slew of new material, including the singles "Stay Away" and "Nuclear Seasons"; the mixtapes Super Girls, Super Love and I Like Boys Who Cry, which respectively gathered the female and male artists who shaped her music; and cameos on Starkey's "Lost in Space" and Alex Metric's "End of the World."
Her first original mixtape, Heartbreaks and Earthquakes, arrived in May 2012 and was followed by her U.S. debut EP, You're the One, and another mixtape, Super Ultra. She scored another hit that year when she appeared on the Icona Pop single "I Love It," which she co-wrote.
Early in 2013, the single "You (Ha Ha Ha)" arrived shortly before Charli XCX's full-length debut, True Romance, dropped that April. Though the album earned critical acclaim, she was already working on her next album later that year, working with collaborators as diverse as Weezer, Stargate, and Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij and issuing the single "Superlove" in December.
However, her big break came in 2014, when she collaborated with Iggy Azalea on the single "Fancy." The song became both artists' first number one on Billboard's Hot 100 that May (Aitchison also co-wrote "Beg for It," which appeared on Azalea's Reclassified and featured Danish singer/songwriter MØ). ‘Fancy’ went Double Platinum certified in the US/Gold in the UK and the official video received over a mind-blowing 174 MILLION hits!
That month, XCX released another single, "Boom Clap," which introduced a more streamlined, accessible sound. Featured on the soundtrack to the film adaptation of the young adult novel The Fault in Our Stars, it charted in the Top Ten in the U.S., the U.K., and Australia, becoming her biggest solo hit to date. The single also appeared on the full-length Sucker, which arrived that December. has gone on to sell over 720,000 copies worldwide and debuted inside the Top 10 in the UK Official Singles Chart. The track was playlisted at Radio 1 (A List), Capital and Kiss and the official video received over 10 million YouTube views.
In 2015, she appeared on Ty Dolla $ign's single "Drop That Kitty" alongside Tinashe and collaborated with Mr. Oizo on his Hand in the Fire EP.
In 2016, she released the extended play Vroom Vroom, and the single "After the Afterparty".
In March 2017, she released the mixtape Number 1 Angel. Her upcoming third studio album is expected to be released in late 2017.
Supported Katy Perry in the Prismatic World Tour 2015.
Tour - Number One Angel Tour 2017.
- I Love It - Icono Pop ft Charli XCX
- Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft Charli XCX
- Boom Clap
- Break The Rules
- Doing It ft Rita Ora
- After The Afterparty ft Lil Yachty