- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Live beat-maker and multi-instrumentalist Jax Jones is, at his roots, a solo act.
After his Nigerian stepfather introduced him to afrobeat and rap, Jax’s musical diet developed to consist of Hip Hop, R&B, Gospel and traditional African music.
Having initially studied classical guitar from a young age, Jax took up beat-making at 15 after discovering Cubase on his friend’s Atari.
Cutting his teeth at open mic clubs around London, Jax eventually came together with Rippermann, an up-and-coming grime producer from Mitcham at Brixton’s Raw Materials Studio and worked on notable releases for Big Narstie and Roadside Gs, among others in the scene.
After meeting Duke Dumont, he developed his passion for house music and co-wrote and produced “I Got U” and “Ocean Drive”, both huge global smashes.
His single “You Don’t Know Me”, reached #3 in the UK Singles Chart and was a club smash.