- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Jeff Hooper is one of the most talented and best-liked singers on the European music-scene. He is an internationally known cabaret artist. Jeff developed his talent as a singer with the famous Syd Lawrence Orchestra.
Jeff likes to give really well presented shows with entertaining dialogue, and combined with his magnificent singing this has made him a popular figure on the music scene. Not just lists of songs, but fully developed shows.
His work is prolific, with overseas concert tours, weekly radio shows, luxury cruises and regular performances across Britain and beyond in some of the world's top jazz clubs, concert halls and cabaret spots. Jeff and his Swing Easy band was selected to be the Strictly Come Dancing Tour Band across the Warner Hotel Group.
Whether a concert, jazz festival, corporate event, wedding, or any special function, there is no finer performer than Jeff Hooper and his Swing Easy Big Band.
Corporate Entertainment -
For corporate events, weddings, or any function there is no finer cabaret than Jeff Hooper with his trio or big band, featuring the UK's top musicians paying tribute to Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Mel Torme, Nat "King" Cole and many others with the songs of 'the great American Song Book' - Jerome Kern, Rodgers and Hart, Gershwin, Irving Berlin and Cole Porter and beyond.
Ronnie Scott's in London says ~
"Celebrated throughout his amazing singing career, nurtured after an outstanding success in TV's talent show " New Faces" while still a teenager, Jeff has become known as the best big band, swing and jazz singer of his generation. His incredibly successful career, sustained throughout the many changing styles and tastes in music, stands as a testimony to a first-class showman. He continues to breathe new life into the time-honoured classics of Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Nat "King" Cole, Vic Damone, Jack Jones, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jnr, Matt Monro and Mel Torme."
Jeff works with some of the greatest musicians in the country including Dame Shirley Bassey and Tom Jones.
As well as his many solo cabaret appearances at home and abroad, and performing with his own jazz trio, Jeff regularly appears with the BBC Big Band and lately performed with the Woody Herman Orchestra, Kathryn Jenkins, Chris De Burgh and Charlotte Church at a gala concert. He has also had the pleasure of performing twice for the late Diana, Princess of Wales on two private occasions and she became a member of his fan club.
Jeff has his own 7-piece band - 'The All Stars Radio Big Band' and is also available with a trio, 4/5 piece or with the 'Vegas Band' - a stunning 10-piece or even with a full Glen Miller style Big Band.
Any of the above will bring you and evening of pure musical excellence.
On his tour 'Legends of Las Vegas tribute" he performed the hits of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Matt Munro and Nat King Cole.
Some info about Jeff -
- Appeared on special edition of "Eastenders" with his Big Band to commemorate Armistice day.
- Invited to perform at the latest James Bond premier "Casino Royale"
- Regular appearances with BBC Big Band and BBC Concert Orchestra on Radio 2.
- Invited to perform for Diana Princess of Wales on two occasions.
- Performed for Prince Charles and The Duchess of Cornwall at The Millennium Stadium and Cardiff Castle.
- Regularly records for Hal David (Bacharach and David - composers)
- Celebrity weddings e.g Hotel Cipriani, Venice.
- Performances at Royal Albert Hall and Royal Festival Hall.
- Toured with the Syd Lawrence Orchestra, Mel Torme, Matt Monro, Stephane Grappelli.
- Due to record an Album with Stereophonics, Manic Street Preachers, Shirley Bassey and Charlotte Church, to promote the Rugby World Cup.
'There are few singers who have the talent and voice to match the original singers of the great American songbook, Jeff Hooper is one of the few and the proof is here'. Malcolm Laycock, BBC Radio 2 Presenter
'Jeff Hooper is one of the finest singers in the country'. Ken Bruce BBC Radio 2
Jeff sings the great songs the way they should be sung and the audience love him for it!' Shiela Tracy, BBC Radio 2
The vice president of the New York based "FAMOUS MUSIC PUBLISHING COMPANY." Mary Beth Roberts had this to say about Jeff's work.
"It is with great pleasure that I send you copies of the work you did for Famous Music Publishing. You really bowled us over with the quality of your voice as well as your innate musicality and understanding of these songs.
In the business we say a singer such as you is "to the manor born." We're really looking forward to working with you again."