- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Joe McElderry is the X Factor golden boy with the 24-carat voice and the diamond personality which has made him one of the most loved young singers in the country.
Most artists only dream of mass appeal. But since storming to victory in the 2009 X Factor final, Joe has been the sweet-singing hero and heartthrob of hundreds of thousands of fans aged from five to 95. Genuine family entertainers with such a wide and diverse fan base come along once in a generation.
Joe cemented his place in the nation’s hearts after Cheryl Cole nurtured the shy, good natured lad from South Shields and turned him into an overnight sensation. At just 18 years old, he auditioned for the ITV show X Factor, and bowled the judges over with his rendition of Luther Vandross’ Dance with My Father.
Joe also impressed Whitney Houston who appeared as a guest mentor. And in one of TV’s most memorable moments of the year, he performed a brilliant duet with George Michael on the live semi-final and went on to be crowned the winner of X Factor 2009 by a clear majority.
After wowing the audience with his dazzling vocals, modesty and charm, he soared straight to number one both the UK and Irish Singles Charts with a beautiful rendition of Miley Cyrus’ The Climb. Soon after came his first studio album Wide Awake under the Syco/Sony Entertainment record label, an exciting mix of up-tempo songs and the powerful ballads which Joe has become famous for.
His second album, Classic, was under the record label giant Universal Music and went Gold within two weeks of release, hitting number two in the UK Album Charts and selling over 250,000 copies. In 2011, another album, Classic Christmas, went gold in just one week. And that year alone, Joe sold over 550,000 albums, a stunning achievement for any artist to accomplish.
In between all this, Joe managed to fit in a performance for Her Majesty the Queen at the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall and a live regional tour at 16 major venues, culminating in a rapturous reception at the Royal Festival Hall.
Joe hit our TV screens again in 2011 in the live TV show Popstar To Operastar. Mentored by the tenor Rolando Villazon, he performed classical arias such as Nessun Dorma, and went on to win the show with a landslide victory, amassing 80% of the votes.
The Joe McElderry success story went from strength to strength and he released Here’s What I Believe, becoming the first ever X Factor winner to release four albums. The album also marked a major advance in his development as an artist as Joe showed the world what a talented song writer he is too.
The album saw the magical collaboration with soprano Marcella Detroit, from Shakespears Sister, international pianist Ludovico Einaudi and Nashville NAMMY Songwriter of the Year, Beth Nielsen Chapman.The album is a selection of self-penned ballads and classic love songs that Joe performed with a live band at two album launch shows in Newcastle and London.
2013 was a happy one for Joe, despite the huge demands of his workload. In between his hectic diary dates, he was invited to perform as a special guest on Beth Nielsen Chapman’s show in Newcastle earlier this year. And he opened the show for Adam Lambert at Pittsburgh Pride in Pennsylvania, USA in June where he stunned the audience with his strong vocals and energetic stage presence. Joe loves singing so much, he just can’t say no!
Although Joe is still just 23, he is currently writing and recording for his fifth album which should be released next year.
Joe also works hard at raising money for charity, ever mindful of the fortunate gifts which have propelled him from his humble, working class origins to international stardom. Early this year, Denise Welch and Tim Healy presented Joe with a Silver Heart Award on behalf of Variety, The Children’s Charity, for his continued charity work.
He has also recorded the charity single One World One Song with the legendary Dionne Warwick in aid of The Hunger Project UK, and a moving version of Abide With Me with the Royal Mail Choir, in aid of Prostate Cancer UK.
As a regional ambassador for the Teenage Cancer Trust, he completed the challenging 140-mile 3- day bike ride “Coast to Coast” with friends and family this summer, raising more than £11,000 for the charity.
Christmas 2013 saw Joe treading the boards in Panto at The Beck Hayes as Prince Charming in Cinderella, and he so enjoyed it, he is now appearing 2014 at the Alhambra theatre in Bradford in Snow White, as the spirit of the mirror.
2014 was a very busy and very enjoyable year. It started with Joe competing and WINNING Channel Four’s skiing programme THE JUMP. He then went on to do a 60 day massively successful tour. His management are now working on a new, even longer, tour for Joe for the coming year 2015.
2014 also saw Joe completing again his 3 day coast to coast bike ride with friends for the Teenage Cancer Trust. Joe was asked to sing by the legendary songwriter Tony Hatch at his Tony Hatch’s A Life In Song one off show at London’s Royal Festival Hall.
2015 has also been a very busy year for Joe. He has performed over 70 shows, his Evolution Tour and 4 Christmas shows and has gone straight into Panto in Hull for Qdos for the 2015/16 season.