- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Leona Lewis is a singer and winner of the third series of The X Factor.
Her UK debut single, ‘A Moment like This’, was released in December 2006, breaking a world record after it was downloaded over 50,000 times within 30 minutes. Her second single,‘Bleeding Love’, was the biggest-selling single of 2007 in the United Kingdom, topped over thirty national singles charts.
Her debut album, Spirit, was released in Europe in November 2007, and became the fastest-selling debut album ever in both the United Kingdom and Ireland. Released in North America in April 2008, Spirit debuted at number one in the US Billboard 200 chart and made Lewis the first British artist to top the chart with a debut album. With her album reaching number one in at least three continents and nine countries, Lewis has had the most successful launch
of any television talent show contestant ever.
In 2006, Leona auditioned for the third series of The X Factor, singing ‘Over the Rainbow’ made
famous by the film ‘The Wizard of Oz’. She made it through to the final stages and was announced the winner and received a £1 million recording contract.
On Christmas Eve 2006, ‘A Moment like This’ was crowned Christmas number-one single and became the biggest downloaded song in 2006, beating Gnarls Barkley’s ‘Crazy’. The single stayed at number one for four weeks and went on to sell in the region of 1,000,000 copies.
Her album ‘Spirit’ was released on the 12th of November 2007 in the UK, where it entered the UK Albums Chart at number one, also becoming the UK’s fastest selling debut album and also the fourth fastest selling album of all time. ‘Spirit’ was released in the United States on 8 April 2008, and entered the Billboard 200 at number one.
Lewis’ second single, ‘Bleeding Love’, the single sold 66,000 copies on its first day of release and went on to sell 218,805 copies in its first week, giving it the biggest first week sales of 2007. ‘Bleeding Love’ won The Record of the Year 2007 award.
In February 2008, Lewis broke the major American charts as ‘Bleeding Love’ peaked at number one becoming the first track by a UK female to hit number one since Kim Wilde in 1987.
More interestingly ‘Bleeding Love’ is only the second single to ever fall out and return to the number one position on the Hot 100 twice, the first was Le Freak by Chic in 1978 and 1979.
Lewis’ third single, a double A-side featuring ‘Better in Time’ and ‘Footprints in the Sand’, was released in the UK in March 2008, in aid of the charity Sport Relief, the songs reached a peak of number 2 in the UK singles chart and sold over 70 000 copies.
Further albums were Glassheart (2012) and Christmas, with Love (2013).
With a career starting in 2006, Lewis is the second best-selling act to have emerged from The X Factor franchise, having sold 20 million records worldwide. Lewis has won one Bambi Award, an MTV Video Music Award and three World Music Awards. She is also a seven-time Brit Award and three-time Grammy Award nominee. In 2014, Lewis made her film debut in the supporting role of Elena in the romantic comedy musical, Walking on Sunshine. Amongst her many awards, in 2015 she also received the Women's Entrepreneurship Day Music Pioneer Award at the United Nations.
Lewis is currently making her Broadway debut as Grizabella in the revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical Cats, which opened in July 2016.