- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
The London Essentials is a collective of 5 nomadic musicians, first cosmically united in 2010 by their irrepressible calling to entertain the masses.
Founded by bandleader Ben Matthews, the group was born from his experience living in the busking Mecca that is Nice, France.
"Fantastic!" - George Clooney
Transferring these skills of showmanship and spontaneity to the professional realm was the driving concept behind the band.
The London Essentials perform completely acoustically, requiring no amplification or stage, preferring instead to mingle with the audience - serenading, flattering, surprising and seducing their listeners as they go.
"You guys are amazing" - Holly Branson on her wedding on Necker Island.
The group's audacious repertoire ranges from Rat Pack Swing through 60's rock n' roll and 80's classics to current chart music, giving hits from across the decades the distinctive Essentials treatment - unique instrumentation, riotous performances and telepathic 5-part vocal harmonies.
Word of mouth has been crucial to the London Essentials' progress, the zeitgeist spreading fast thanks to the pedigree of gigs and clients accrued even in the band's first year.
Performing for the Bransons on Necker Island, KP Singh on a floating palace in Udaipur, the British Royals in London and some of Europe's biggest companies throughout the continent has taken the band to increasing success.
"Great music, pure euphoria...cheers for the London Essentials" - Andrea Bocelli
The London Essentials are stunning when they play between the courses between the tables over dinner - they can bring chaos to a wedding (in a good way)!
They are incredibly popular with clients who just want to spice up a dinner party!
They are all acoustic so they don’t need any PA (sound or light) although for anything over 300/400 guests it’s best to use radio mics.
Classique has the pleasure of working closely with The London Essentials so please do contact us for availability for your event - you will have a ball!