- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Boney M, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Adeniron & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2018
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Winter 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
Born in Brooklyn, New York, on March 13, 1939, singer-songwriter Neil Sedaka performed and composed (with lyricist Howie Greenfield) hits like "Stupid Cupid," "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do," and "Calendar Girl."
For more than four decades, Sedaka's timeless standards have helped change the face of popular music. With countless hit singles, and platinum and gold records, he is recognized as one of rock and pop music's legendary pioneers, and remains as vital a force today as he was when he first achieved his string of hits back in the late 1950's.
Neil Sedaka has sold millions of records as an artist, but also as a co-writer for over 500 songs for himself and other artists. Big named artists like Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra have performed versions of Neils songs, which led his music to new levels of popularity.
The National Academy of Popular Music and Songwriters Hall of Fame honored him with a Sammy Cahn Lifetime Achievement Award. This award recognizes an artists outstanding work in furthering the success of songwriters.
He also appeared as a guest judge on the popular singing show American Idol, because of his vast knowledge in the music industry.
Sedaka had taken meticulous care of his voice over the years, and still continues to sing in the original keys recorded in his youth. Sedaka is a legend not to be missed..
- Love Will Keep Us Together
- The Queen of 1964
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- Laughter in the Rain
- Should've Never Let You Go
- Calendar Girl
- Love In The Shadows
- Next Door To An Angel
- Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
- That's When the Music Takes Me
- You Gotta Make Your Own Sunshine
- Oh! Carol
- Stairway To Heaven
- Little Devil
- Your Precious Love
- Alice in Wonderland
- You Mean Everything To Me
- Let's Go Steady Again
- Bad Blood