- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
A familiar presence on the London underground circuit for several years, the multi-talented Paloma Faith eventually broke into the mainstream thanks to her theatrical image and retro-soul sound.
Paloma Faith released her debut album Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful? in 2009, featuring the top 20 singles "Stone Cold Sober" and "New York". The album reached #9 in the United Kingdom, and was later certified double-platinum in the country.
In 2012, Paloma released her second studio album, Fall to Grace, which reached #2 in the UK and has since been certified double-platinum. The album produced her first top 10 single, "Picking Up the Pieces", and the top twenty cover version of INXS' "Never Tear Us Apart", featured in the 2012 John Lewis advertising campaign.
Faith's second studio album, 2012's lush and cinematic Fall to Grace, was produced by Nellee Hooper (Gwen Stefani, Massive Attack, Björk). It debuted at number two in the U.K. charts, led by Faith's first Top Ten single, "Picking Up the Pieces." She also earned two more BRIT Award nods for "Best British Female" and "Best British Album". Following the album's release, she signed with Epic Records in the United States.
A Perfect Contradiction, her third album, 2014's A Perfect Contradiction, was an upbeat return to her early soul sound featuring a star cast of songwriters, including Pharrell Williams, Raphael Saadiq, and Diane Warren. The album spawned six singles including two Top Tens with "Can't Rely on You" and "Only Love Can Hurt Like This." Having debuted at #2 on the U.K. charts, A Perfect Contradiction ultimately achieved double-platinum status. In 2015, Faith won her first BRIT Award for "British Female Solo Artist".
In the wake her success, Faith continued to broaden her creative and commercial scope. She launched her own management and publishing company and returned to acting, taking on the role of Tinker Bell in the TV movie Peter and Wendy. She also signed on as a judge for season five of The Voice UK in 2016. That same year she gave birth to her first child, a daughter. In 2017, she returned with her fourth studio album, the Jesse Shatkin-produced The Architect. Included on the album were the singles "Crybaby" and "Guilty." Also featured were guest appearances by Samuel L. Jackson, John Legend, and others. The album debuted at number one on the U.K. albums charts.
Paloma Faith has received three Brit Award nominations, including British Female Solo Artist and Best British Album, and won one. She has also made feature film appearances in the 2007 remake St Trinian's, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and Dread.
A down-to-earth and much-loved personality, Paloma Faith is the perfect headliner for any corporate or private event.
- Picking Up The Pieces
- Only Love Can Hurt Like This
- Can't Rely On You
- Changing (Sigma ft Paloma Faith)
- Lullaby (Sigala ft Paloma Faith)
- Make Your Own Kind of Music