- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
BIG band singer Paul Pashley is kissing a dream.
He's singing new songs written for him by Grammy Award winning producer Eliot Kennedy alongside Gary Barlow and Bryan Adams! One is a new Barlow-Kennedy offering, an infectious pop swing number called Kissing A Dream.
"I'm honestly pinching myself. Working with new material written by these guys...this really is a dream come true,'' But there's more. Much more...
The swing singer - with his velvet voice, dark smouldering movie star looks and engaging showmanship - is serving up brave new jazz - swing arrangements pop classics!
The purists are also catered for. No Paul Pashley show is complete without great American songbook crowd pleasers like Sway, L-O-V-E, The Summerwind, From Russia With Love and many more...But he's doing it his way.
His strong, melodic trademark voice breathes fresh new fire into the genre. His timing, phrasing, interpretation and microphone technique is a joy to behold. Paul is an artist hungry to innovate.
He possesses a rare vocal versatility enabling him to effortlessly move notes and lighten tones as he breezes through the great works of Sammy Cahn, Cole Porter, Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer and Cy Coleman. Count Basie inspired arranger Iain Dixon is helping him to get the most out of the set list, new and old, including an up tempo surging brass arrangement of Frank Loesser's Let's Get Lost - a startling contrast to the soporific version made famous by American jazz trumpeter Chet Baker.
A confident but modest guy, there is nothing he enjoys more than the challenge to perform live, connecting with the audience and interpreting songs his way. He smashed it, to critical acclaim. Theatre dates followed fronting The Memphis Belle orchestra, a spin-off from the Hollywood war movie of the same name.
Playing some of the biggest theatres in the country led to even more bookings. Then came his next big break when Wayne Rooney flew him out to Italy, to sing at his wedding. Sir Alex Ferguson and other celebs have since become fans and request him for major events. It was at a star-studded cancer charity fundraiser that producer Eliot spotted the young singer - and recognised his potential to become a huge star.
He recently swapped his designer suit, white shirt and black tie for a Jimmy Dean-style photo shoot in a T-shirt and jeans. It says a lot about him and where he is right now.
"I've been so excited to try out new material at our live shows for the past few months and I've been getting an amazing response. The new songs sound like classics. That's the measure of the song writing team. They blend seamlessly into our set list and sit so well alongside the likes of Lets Get Lost and Night and Day...
"I can't thank lovers of big band swing music enough for all the support I'm getting. Without them, their encouragement and demand I wouldn't be doing this. Guess, I'm Kissing A Dream."
- Havn't Met You Yet - M Buble
- Moondance - V Morrison
- Me and Mrs Jones - Billy paul
- Thats Amore -D Martin
- Music To Watch Girls Go Bye
- Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You - A Williams
- Recipe For Love - harry Connick junior
- Aint That A Kick - D Martin
- Clocks - Coldplay
- Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
- Im A Believer
- Softley As I leave You
- From Russia With love
- The BEst IS Yet To Come
- My Funny valentine
- Pappa Loves Mambo
- Ive Got The World On A String - Sinatra
- Night And Day - Sinatra
- Side - Travis
- If He Should Ever Leave You - T jones (24)
- Everything - M Buble
- Aint No Sunshine
- Modern Way
- I left my heart In San-fransisco
- Wives and Lovers
- The Summerwind
- Straighten Up And Flyright
- Mr Bojangles
- My First
- Last Everything - B White
- Sweet Caroline
- Babylon - D Gray
- I Love Paris
- The Way You Look Tonight
- Come Fly With Me - Sinatra
- Fly Me To The Moon - Sinatra
- Jive n Wail - Loui Prima
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Mack The Knife - various
- happy Together - Turtles
- Beyond The Sea - B Darin
- Artificial Flowers - B Darin
- Everybody Loves Somebody
- Luck Be A Lady
- Girl From Ipenemsa
- The Snake
- You Got It
- Nice N Easy
- The Impossible Dream
- New York New York
- It Had To Be You
- We Are In Love
- Pennies From Heaven
- Ive Got You Under My Skin
- Let there Be Love
- The Gift Of Love - (Original written by Eliot kennedy/Bryan Adams for Paul)
- Kissin A Dream - (Original written by Eliot Kennedy/Gary Barlow for Paul)
- Lets Get Lost
- In The Mood - (original written for Paul by Eliot Kennedy/Bryan Adams)
- A Foggy Day
- My Kinda Girl
- Just Can't Get Enough
- Potrait Of My Love
- Plus many more upbeat material too that contrasts the swing/jazz if needed
- THE ROONEY WEDDING RECEPTION (ITALY) (OK! magazine quotes available below)
- MAN UTD Champions League Final Aftershow performance for VIP and players (ROME)
- MEN Manchester Evening News Awards (Midland Hotel Manchester)
- Human Aid 2008 (Scandinavia)
- Miss Manchester (Palace Theatre
- Sir Alex Fergusons Charity Gala Dinner (MAN UTD)
- Manchester FC Player Of The Year Awards
- Various match day hospitality (MAN UTD)
- Liverpool FC
- Bolton FC
- Sheffield Wednesday FC
- Marie Curie
- Breast Cancer Awareness UK
- Factor 50
- Five Stars Charity
- Frost Foundation UK
- Radisson SAS
- Chester Racecourse (various)
- Lancashire Cricket Club
- Herbal Life (Oslo)
- Maester Groen (Oslo)
- Memphis Belle Big Band (originally featuring in Hollywood motion Picture) Principle Vocalist (Seville
- various theatres UK)
- The Kings Of Swing (Various large scale theatres around UK)
1 x 60 Minute Set
2 x 45 Minute Sets
A Full 7 piece line-up is also available and includes:
A young man that could really hit the mark with the looks and vocal ability to back it up"
"This is a young talent to watch, he should go far"
BBC Big Bands presenter Sheila Tracy
"To have 350 people on their feet during dinner and applauding just 5 lines into your opening number sent a chill down my spine"
John Birmingham, Director Adrenalin Compagniet
"A young, charming, handsome kid...with a voice that women will fight over, a voice that could be confused for being that of the King of the crooners, Frank Sinatra... our clients were certainly flying"
Bill Thompson, Managing Director, 'Hello Scotland'
"Effortless deliver of the ballads, the blues and the big band numbers was a spectacle to see and pure brilliance. Natural rapport and oodles of stage presence"
Frances Bickerdike, Blackpool Entertainments editor