- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
His first hit single "Human" was released on Columbia Records in July 2016. It peaked at No1 in the Official Singles Charts in Austria, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland. It was certified Gold in Germany, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands.
His debut album, also titled Human, was released on 10 February 2017.
His new album 'Human' touches on blues, folk, soul and hip-hop - all of it delivered in Rory’s remarkably soulful voice.
The phenomenal success of his single Human around the globe follows years of relentless performing for Rory.
At the age of just 15 he started rapping in his hometown of Uckfield and then at 19, encouraged by his father, started singing at local blues nights. His combined love for blues and rap soon developed into something bigger, when he joined Brighton’s hip-hop crew The Rum Committee, regularly travelling up to London to play hip-hop nights in Brixton.
The releases of his Blues Town, Wolves and Disfigured EPs earned him huge crowds across the country, firming a dedicated fan base incredibly early on in his career.
2017 Winner - 2 x Brit Awards - British Breakthrough Act / & Winner Critics choice