- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
It’s hard to believe that Rihanna is only 30 years old on 20th Feb 2018, yet within the 10 years since the start of her musical career, she’s become the youngest solo artist to score 14 no. 1 singles on the billboard hot 100&mdashthe fastest to do so&mdashshe’s sold more than 54 million albums and 210 million tracks worldwide.
Rihanna is the “best selling digital artist of all time… with more than 100 million [riaa] gold & platinum song certifications” and an eight-time grammy award winner who also counts 14 billboard music awards among other countless music accolades.
Aside from her musical achievements, Rihanna is bona fide business woman with multiple entrepreneurial ventures. however, most importantly, her undeniable cultural influence has forever imprinted her in history as a global icon despite her young age.
It all began with an impromptu performance for vacationing New York city music producers Evan Rogers and Carl Sturken in 2003 which helped jumpstart 15-year-old Rihanna’s multi faceted career. Def Jam released Rihanna's dynamic debut album, music of the sun, which garnered much attention due to the popularity of her highly addictive dancehall-flavored first single. its popularity was propelled by the highly addictive dancehall-flavored lead single, “Pon De Replay.” a year later, Rihanna delivered the platinum-selling sophomore set, a girl like me, featuring the no. 1 singles “SOS” and “Unfaithful.”
But it was 2007’s 'Good Girl Gone Bad' that catapulted Rihanna into icon status.
Moving away from her Caribbean music roots, the singer displayed her knack for reinvention by shifting to more up tempo dance tracks. leading the charge was the album’s first single, “Umbrella.” The track became the undisputed no. 1 pop song of the summer, dominating the u.s. pop, urban and crossover billboard charts for 52 weeks in a row. "Umbrella" earned Rihanna her first Grammy in 2008 for best rap/sung collaboration.
Rihanna is now an unstoppable force on the worldwide touring front, she is the first female solo artist to sell out 10 concerts at London's o2 arena. Her world tours, including the Diamonds world tour that wrapped in 2013, have taken the icon to more than 100 countries each time, selling out arenas and stadiums.
In 2014, Rihanna was honored with the first ever icon award at the America Music Awards.
With over 81 million facebook fans, 57 million twitter & 35 million instagram followers, Rihanna is putting her influence to good use via philanthropic efforts. chief among these is her own Clara Lionel foundation. established in 2012 and named after Rihanna’s beloved grandparents Clara & Lionel Braithwaite, the foundation works to improve the quality of life for communities globally in the areas of health, education, arts & culture.
- Don't Stop The Music
- Rude Boy
- Pon de Replay
- We Found Love (ft Calvin Harris)
- Love The Way You Lie (with Eminem)
- Take A Bow
- Only Girl (in the World)
- What's My Name (ft Drake)
- Run This Town (JAY-Z FT Rihanna & Kanye West)