- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Robbie Williams was born in Stoke On Trent, England on February 13th, 1974. Having played in school productions of "Oliver" and, obviously showing a flair for entertaining, Williams' mother saw an advert for auditions to be in a new boy band which he applied for and, at age 16, was a member of Take That.
After the incredible success of Take That and countless number one hits, Robbie Williams departed from the band in July, 1995.
He started his solo career slowly with modest sales for his debut album "Life Thru A Lens" on Chrysalis Records. Record sales exploded after the single "Angels" was released for Christmas 1997 - a beautiful ballad, written within 20 minutes, which recently got voted the second best song of all times by British voters.
His first solo album, Life Thru a Lens (1997) spawned the massive his single "Angels," which sold more than 800,000 copies and spent over three months in the top 10. Subsequent albums continued his winning streak: I've Been Expecting You (1998), Sing When You're Winning (2000), Swing When You're Winning (2001), Escapology (2002), Intensive Care (2005), Rudebox (2006), Reality Killed the Video Star (2009) and Take the Crown (2012). In the fall 2013, he released his sequel album Swing When You're Winning II, Swings Both Ways. He followed that in 2016 with the release of his 11th studio album Heavy Entertainment Show.
In 2010, Williams reunited with Take That and recorded the highly successful album Progress. But less than a year later, reports emerged that he would be leaving the band again, leaving their concert tour in 2011. He has continued to tour in support of his latest albums.
Although the reunion was brief, he has said he'd be open to an official reunion in the future. Williams' success has made him the best-selling British solo artist in the United Kingdom, with over 70 million records sold worldwide. In 2004, he was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame.
- Let Me Entertain You
- Old Before I Die
- She's The One / It's Only Us
- Rock DJ
- Somethin' Stupid (with Nicole Kidman)
- Something Beautiful
- Party Like A Russian
- Love My Life