- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
The Brit Award winning rock group The Stereophonics (“Best Group in 1998”) have gone on to achieve great success, with 6 No 1 Albums, and a total of ten top 10 singles including the No 1 single “Dakota” in 2005.
Described as "classic UK rock delivered with whiskey vocals", the band have been summarised as possessing a sound akin to the genres of alternative rock and "British traditional rock"
Formed in 1997 in Wales, upon the release of their “Pull the Pin” album, they were the 8th group ever to have achieved 5 consecutive UK No 1 albums, after The Beatles,Led Zeppelin, Abba, Genesis, Oasis, Blur and U2.
Having sold 10 million copies worldwide, The Stereophonics are one of the most successful Welsh rock bands ever. They have also won a lot of praise with their live performances, often headlining many festivals from Reading, Leeds, to Glastonbury.
Their debut album “Word Gets Around” in 1997 got to No 6 and went Gold in the UK, aided by singles “Local Boy in the Photograph”, “More Life in a Tramp’s Vest” and “A Thousand Trees”. 1999 they gained mainstream recognition with “Performance and Cocktails” album and it’s singles “The Bartender”, (reached no 3) “Just Looking” and “Pick a Part That’s New”. The album went Platinum in 3 weeks.
1998 they collaborated with the legend that is Tom Jones, on his cover of the Randy Crawford song “Mama Told Me Not to Come” for the Tom Jones album “Reload”.
Their3rd album “Just Enough to Perform”in 2001 included single “Most Famous Tracks” which reached No 5 in the UK. Next was 4th album “You Gotta Go There To Come Back” and 5th album “Language. Sex. Violence. Other?” included No 1 hit “Dakota”. That year saw them nominated for a Pop Factory Award.
They also have performed at Live8 in Hyde Park to their biggest audience ever. 2006 they released their first live album, aptly named “Live from Dakota”, and went on to great success with album “Pull the Pin”. 7th album was “Keep Calm and Carry On” and 2008 they made No 2 in the UK charts with compilation album “Decade in the Sun”. 2010 next album was “Could You Be The Other One”.
2013 “Graffiti on the Train” with “Indian Summer” reaching No 30 and 2015 “C’est La Vie”, and the 9th album “”Keep the Village Alive”.
2017 they released “Scream above the Sounds” album, with singles “All in 1 Night”, “Caught by the Wind”, “Before Anyone Knew Our Name” and “What’s all the fuss about” all released from that album by December.
2018 they perform the “Scream” tour as a celebration of the 20th anniversary of “Word Gets Around” album, when it all started.
- Have A Nice Day
- Bartender and the Thief
- Just Looking
- Mr Writer
- Handbags and Gladrags
- Indian Summer
- Maybe Tomorrow
- Mama Told Me Not To Come - with Tom Jones