- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2017/18
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
With more than 30 U.S. top ten hits and 25 Grammy Awards, Stevie Wonder is one of the most-awarded male solo artists, and has sold over 100 million records worldwide.
In 2013, Billboard magazine released a list of the Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Top Artists to celebrate the US singles chart's 55th anniversary, with Stevie Wonder at number six.
An American musician and a former child prodigy he became one of the most creative musical figures and soul icons of the late 20th century.
His multi-generational hit songs include "My Cherie Amour," "You Are the Sunshine of My Life," "Superstition," "Living in the City," "Boogie on Reggae Woman," "Sir Duke," "That Girl" and "Part-Time Lover."
He has been blind since shortly after birth. He began playing instruments at an early age, including piano, harmonica and drums. He formed a singing partnership with a friend; calling themselves Stevie and John, they played on street corners, and occasionally at parties and dances.
Stevie Wonder was just 11 years old when he was discovered by Ronnie White of the Motown band the Miracles.
At the end of 1962, when Wonder was 12 years old, he joined the Motortown Revue, touring the "chitlin' circuit" of theatres across America that accepted black artists. At the Regal Theater, Chicago, his 20-minute performance was recorded and released in May 1963 as the album Recorded Live: The 12 Year Old Genius. A single, "Fingertips", from the album was also released in May, and became a major hit.
In 1970, Wonder co-wrote, and played numerous instruments on the hit "It's a Shame" for fellow Motown act the Spinners.
In late 1972, Stevie Wonder released the album Talking Book featured the No. 1 hit "Superstition", which is one of the most distinctive and famous examples of the sound of the Hohner Clavinet keyboard. Talking Book also featured "You Are the Sunshine of My Life", which also peaked at No. 1. During the same time as the album's release, Wonder began touring with the Rolling Stones to alleviate the negative effects from pigeonholing as a result of being an R&B artist in America. Wonder's touring with the Stones was also a factor behind the success of both "Superstition" and "You Are the Sunshine of My Life". Between them, the two songs won three Grammy Awards.
Innervisions, released in 1973, featured "Higher Ground" (No. 4 on the pop charts) as well as the trenchant "Living for the City" (No. 8). Both songs reached No. 1 on the R&B charts. Popular ballads such as "Golden Lady" and "All in Love Is Fair" were also present, in a mixture of moods that nevertheless held together as a unified whole. Innervisions generated three more Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year. The album is ranked No. 23 on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. Wonder had become the most influential and acclaimed black musician of the early 1970s.
he album Fulfillingness' First Finale appeared in July 1974 and set two hits high on the pop charts: the No. 1 "You Haven't Done Nothin'" and the Top Ten "Boogie on Reggae Woman". The Album of the Year was again one of three Grammys won.
The double album-with-extra-EP Songs in the Key of Life was released in September 1976 and is regarded by many as Wonder's crowning achievement and one of the most recognizable and accomplished albums in pop music history.
The album became the first by an American artist to debut straight at No. 1 in the Billboard charts, where it stood for 14 non-consecutive weeks. Two tracks became No. 1 Pop/R&B hits "I Wish" and "Sir Duke". The baby-celebratory "Isn't She Lovely?" was written about his newborn daughter Aisha, while songs such as "Love's in Need of Love Today" and "Village Ghetto Land" reflected a far more pensive mood. Songs in the Key of Life won Album of the Year and two other Grammys.
Hotter than July (1980) became Wonder's first platinum-selling single album, and its single "Happy Birthday" was a successful vehicle for his campaign to establish Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday as a national holiday. The album also included "Master Blaster (Jammin')", "I Ain't Gonna Stand for It", and the sentimental ballad, "Lately".
Into the 21st century, Wonder continues to record and perform; though mainly occasional appearances and guest performances.
Songs (just a few)...
- For Once In My Life
- Signed Sealed Delivered
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- Living For The City
- I Wish
- Master Blaster (Jammin')
- Ebony & Ivory
- Part-Time Lover
- Isn't She Lovely
- I Just Called To Say I Love You
- My Cherie Amour
- Higher Ground
- Ribbon In The Sky
- I Was Made To Love Her
- Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing
- Happy Birthday
- You Haven't Done Nothing..
# Please note as a AAA rated celebrity the fee for Stevie Wonder would be in excess of £1.5M GBP / $2M US