- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
The Feeling are...
Dan Gillespie Sells – vocals & guitar
Richard Jones – bass
Kevin Jeremiah – guitar
Ciaran Jeremiah – keyboards
Paul Stewart – drums
Following a limited release of their first single "Fill My Little World" in late 2005, the band entered the UK Singles Chart at #7 with their first full release "Sewn" in February 2006. The single was one of the year's biggest radio hits, after being played first in the UK on the Dermot O'Leary Show on Radio 2, along with their first live radio session.
Their debut album Twelve Stops and Home was released in the UK on 5 June 2006 and on 27 February 2007 in the US. Their second album, Join With Us, which reached number one on the UK Charts, was released on 18 February 2008. Their third album, Together We Were Made, was released on 20 June 2011, followed by the release of their greatest hits album Singles (2006-2011) on 5 December. The bands most recent album Boy Cried Wolf was released in 2013 to critical acclaim. In March 2016 the band released their self-titled 5th studio album. Their name comes from a neon sign seen by bassist Richard on a bar (Le Feeling) in Paris.
They cite their influences as Supertramp, Queen, ELO, 10cc, Beatles, Beach Boys, Metallica, Carpenters , Jelly Fish, ABBA