- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Jamil & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
Since they burst on to the rock scene in 2004, The Kooks have achieved a multi-platinum selling first album “Inside Out” and picked up MTV’s best UK & Ireland Act. The self-described “Pop” group have a typical Britpop sound and seem to be a post punk revival band of the new millennium.
Brit nominated for the single “She Moves In Her Own Way” they have been compared loosely to the Arctic Monkeys and The Fratellis, with tunes described as “catchy as hell” which, with extensive touring, have given them a huge global fanbase.
The Kooks were quickly snapped up 4 months after forming and signed to Virgin label after being seen at the Brighton Free Butt Festival. Debut album “Inside Out” won quadruple platinum sales in UK, platinum certification in Australia and went twice platinum in Ireland. Some would compare them to The Kinks,( they recorded their second album “Konk” at Ray Davies’ studio!). That album went gold in UK and Ireland. 3rd album “Listen” 2014 and with “Junk of the Heart” in 2011 came a more pop centric sound.
2018 - The Kooks have returned with two new tracks - ‘No Pressure’ and ‘All The Time’ are the first tasters of the band’s 5th record ‘Let’s Go Sunshine’, a release which frontman Luke Pritchard calls “our most exciting album” yet.
Track Listing for 'Let's Go Sunshine' - 1. Intro / 2. Kids / 3. All The Time / 4. Believe / 5. Fractured and Dazed / 6. Chicken Bone / 7. Four Leaf Clover / 8. Tesco Disco / 9. Honey Bee / 10. Initials For Gainsbourg / 11. Pamela / 12. Picture Frame / 13. Swing Low / 14. Weight of the World / 15. No Pressure
The Kooks give a very energetic live show, which is very important to them, partly because they started out touring and love interacting with their fans.
- She Moves In Her Own Way
- Always Where I Need To Be
- Shine On
- Around Town