- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
TNG Characters are a dance group from West London aged between 16 and 25.
The group have been running a training facility since 2010 and performing professionally for the past two years.
The 27-strong group are as memorable for their freaky face paints as they are for their fantastic dance moves.
TNG Characters certainly made an impact when they arrived on stage dressed as clowns with horror-style face makeup.
The group freaked out the BGT audition audience as they made their way to the stage through the seats – and had the judges jumping in their chairs as they snuck up behind them.
Screams of fear turned to screams of joy, however, when they act broke into an impressive dance routine to the sound of Ne-Yo’s tune Beautiful Monster.
Despite screaming in fright when the act crept up behind her, Amanda Holden declared: “The whole performance was brilliant. You managed to stand out.”
Alesha remarked 'I have to say I think you’re one of the best dance acts we’ve had this year', with David adding 'you have been brilliantly original, and that’s what really matters in this competition'.