- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Top Shelf Jazz
Prohibition jazz played as it should be: fast and louche!
The Top Shelf Jazz band restore the roaring twenties and glamorous thirties..
This rakish collective sum up the smoky atmospheres of dark cabaret clubs and shabby grand ballrooms.
Top Shelf Jazz bring you original numbers in the 1920s /1930's style cross-pollinated from Harlem swing, gypsy jazz and British dance hall plus some obligatory classics of the era.
The band is best described as the satanic rebirth of Al Bowlly for the modern age: exquisite filth and lecherous, hot swing music! If they don't steal your hearts, they'll steal your drinks...
Direct from Lucifer's drinks cabinet: a band whose original tunes are so distinctive and licentious that they spawned their own delectable style: 'Filthy Swing'.
With their "Fast & Louche" album already out ("Fast & Louche is too real to be missed!" - Kid Creole) and the "Gentlemen in Squalor" E.P. just released, you may have joined them in making history as the first band to have performed on all three stages in the Royal Albert Hall.
But you can't be everywhere at once! Perhaps you have seen the band in the Park Lane and Bloomsbury Ball Rooms, Le Quecumbar, the Linz Street Festival, CafÃ© de Paris, The Blitz Party, Oxford Jazz Festival, the Black Cotton Club, Prohibition, The Big Chill, Glastonbury Festival, The Micca Club in Rome, the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, most M4 services, or rowdy provincial music halls.
Impeccable vulgarity & sartorial elegance.
Devout fans know the 'Jazz Age' never finished and that Gatsby lives on!
Their inimitable style and hot music will drive you to wild abandon.
Available for funerals, bar brawls and children's parties.
Inciting bedlam across Britain & Europe with their exquisitely crafted music and anarchic stage presence, Arthur Foxaque and his band take no prisoners -silly hats, 'liberal' attitudes and songs of the high life in low places - the authors and the last word in 'Filthy Swing'.