- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Young Croatian cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser, together known as 2CELLOS, have achieved sensational success by taking the cello to a new level.
Their playing style has broken down the boundaries between different genres of music, from classical and film music to pop and rock.
2CELLOS have no limits when it comes to performing live and are equally as impressive when playing Bach and Vivaldi as they are when rocking out AC/DC.
2CELLOS rose to fame in 2011 when their version of Michael Jackson's 'Smooth Criminal' took the world by storm. The YouTube video became a massive viral sensation leading to a record deal with Sony Masterworks and an invitation to join Sir Elton John on his worldwide tour.
'Go and see them live, because it really is astonishing! I can't remember seeing anything as exciting as them since I saw Jimi Hendrix live back in the 60s'… Sir Elton John
Despite their huge online following where they continue to amaze with new YouTube hits, 2CELLOS' main focus and dedication has always been playing live. Apart from many sold out solo tours (US, Japan, Australia, Europe) the duo has also appeared on major TV shows such as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Ellen DeGeneres Show (multiple times) and many others.
2CELLOS were also the first instrumental act to ever perform on the hugely popular TV series GLEE, where they appeared as special guests in the Michael Jackson tribute episode, performing 'Smooth Criminal'. The 2CELLOS' arrangement of the song, which featured Naya Rivera, debuted at No. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 Digital Songs Chart and landed the 2CELLOS' debut album in the Top 100.
2 Cellos are utterly unique - electrifying audiences with their high-octane reinventions ...
Together with the Chinese classical superstar pianist Lang Lang, they appeared at the CCTV New Year's Gala for more than 1 billion viewers. Performing with Sir Elton John on his tour, they have travelled around the globe several times playing with him and opening the shows in massive stadiums and appearing at prestigious venues and events such as Madison Square Garden, Paris Olympia, Queen's Diamond Jubilee, and the Emmys in L.A.
Sulic and Hauser have played the cello since childhood; Sulic graduated from the acclaimed Royal Academy of Music in London, and Hauser from the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester, both in 2011. Sulic has won a series of top prizes at numerous prestigious international music competitions including First and Special Prize at the VII Lutoslawski International Cello Competition in Warsaw (2009), First Prize at the European Broadcasting Union 'New Talent' Competition (2006) and First Prize at the Royal Academy of Music Patron's Award in Wigmore Hall (2011) among others. Hauser has worked with acclaimed classical artists such as Mstislav Rostropovich, Bernard Greenhouse, Mennahem Pressler and Ivry Gitlis, to mention a few. He has collected no less than twenty-one first prizes at the national and international music competitions and performed twice for Prince Charles in Buckingham and St. Jamesâs Pallace. Both have individually appeared in major classical music venues throughout the world including Wigmore Hall, Royal Albert Hall, Southbank Center, Amsterdam Concertgebouw, Viennaâs Musikverein and Konzerthaus.
Croatian duo 2Cellos brings rock star attitude to a typically classical instrument, making current and classic tunes new again. It's cello, with an edge.
2CELLOS released their second album IN2ITION in January 2013. The album was produced by the legendary Bob Ezrin (Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper, Kiss, Deep Purple) and features an eclectic group of vocal and instrumental guests including Elton John, Steve Vai, Lang Lang, Naya Rivera and Zucherro.
Their new album CELLOVERSE was released in January 2015.
Luka and Stjepan's success extends far beyond YouTube and their fan base continues to grow around the world. Apart from touring with Elton John, 2CELLOS collaborated with various artists such as the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queens of the Stone Age, Andrea Bocelli and George Michael. They also collaborated on various projects with winning producers T-Bone Burnett and Humberto Gatica and with the legendary film composer James Newton Howard.