- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2017/18
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
It has been twenty-five years since the Gipsy Kings captured the world’s imagination with their self-titled debut album&mdasha record that became a genuine phenomenon, certified gold and platinum around the globe, introducing millions of listeners to a unique, irresistible blend of traditional flamenco styles with Western pop and Latin rhythms.
Their music has a particular rumba flamenca style, with pop influences; many songs of the Gipsy Kings fit social dances, such as salsa and rumba. Their music has been described as a place where "Spanish flamenco and gypsy rhapsody meet salsa funk".
Since then, the band has toured virtually non-stop, to the farthest-flung corners of the planet, and sold almost twenty million albums, all the while retaining the same line-up of virtuoso musicians.
The Gipsy Kings have spent a remarkable two-and-a-half decades at the top, in a category that’s all their own. Yet in those occasional periods when they aren’t touring, the band members still live with their families in the south of France, the area that defined their identities and their sound.
How they started..
The band started out in Arles, a village in southern France, during the '70s when brothers Nicolas and Andre Reyes, the sons of renowned flamenco artist Jose Reyes, teamed up with their cousins Jacques, Maurice, and Tonino Baliardo, whose father is Manitas de Plata.
They originally called themselves Los Reyes and started out as a Gypsy band traveling about playing weddings, festivals, and in the streets. Because they lived so much like Gypsies, the band adopted the name the Gipsy Kings.
Later, they were hired to add color to posh parties in St. Tropez. Popularity did not come to Los Reyes right away, and their first two albums attracted little notice. At this point the Gipsies played traditional -- albeit passionate -- flamenco music punctuated by Tonino's precise guitar playing and Nicolas' exceptional voice. Though they had devoted fans, they still had yet to gain wider recognition until 1986 when they hooked up with visionary producer Claude Martinez, who could see that the Kings had the makings of a world-class band.
In the late '80s, the Gipsy Kings, debuted in the U.S. at the New York New Music Seminar. This led them to sign to Sony in America.
2016 - Tour - Europe & US