- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
One of the greatest singers to have come from The UK in recent years, born in Fleetwood, Lancashire, he started his career as an acclaimed Opera Tenor, with roles at many Opera Houses including at The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, subsequently winning a Tony Award for his role in Baz Luhrmann's 'La Boheme' on Broadway.
In 2010, he took The World by storm when he played the role of Jean Valjean in the 25th Anniversary Performance of 'Les Miserables' at London's 02 Arena, now seen by millions around The World.
He has now sold well over 1 million records in The UK, had 3 x Top Ten albums and hugely successful tours both in the UK and the US.
Alfie completed an eleven date UK arena tour in November-December 2014 and soon after performed at the VE Day 70 concert on Horse Guards Parade.
Alfie performed to a sold-out Royal Albert Hall in Pete Townshend’s Quadrophenia, and also Alfie completed a six month run of ‘Les Miserables’ in the title role Jean Valjean on Broadway. This was followed by another starring role in the hit musical ‘Finding Neverland’ also on Broadway.
He returned to the UK in May 2016 by invitation of Her Majesty The Queen to perform at her official 90th birthday celebration concerts and was back again in November and December as Alfie and Michael Ball co-headline their ‘Together’ tour.
Britain’s favourite tenor brought us the magic and romance of the Italian Riviera with the release of his album Serenata in 2014.
Serenata, which means ‘to sing in your honour’, is a beautiful collection of romantic Italian songs, perfectly suited to Alfie’s distinctive voice. With the glowing nostalgia of these hugely popular tunes, Alfie Boe not only reminds us of the extraordinary impact made in the ‘50s of these Italian numbers, songs or this music, but also why Alfie he has become the biggest-selling British tenor of today.