- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Mixing eclectic classical and pop songs with rich harmony vocals, classical 'boyband' Blake launched their first album in 2007, just 6 months after reuniting as friends on Facebook. The album went straight to Number One in the UK Classical Album Chart and hit Number 18 in the UK Pop Album Chart.
The public embraced their debut album immediately, with over 100,000 copies being sold in just three weeks and earning the group their first Gold Disc. The music industry followed in early 2008, when the album received the prestigious Brit-Award for Album of the Year, a huge honour for a group still less than a year old.
During this success; their version of 'Swing Low' was chosen as the Official Anthem of England Rugby for the 2007 Rugby World Cup. Later on the sporting theme continued as they performed a rousing rendition of their 1492 Conquest of Paradise during the opening ceremony at Wimbledon. The group have also performed on three occasions at Wembley Stadium for major national and international football matches.
In 2008 their much anticipated 2nd album And So it Goes, was released and went straight to Number 12 in the UK pop charts and Number 1 in the Australian Classical chart. This album captured the hearts of a devoted and fast growing fan base across the globe. The album featured alternative cover versions from a wide variety of highly acclaimed modern artists such as Snow Patrol and Katie Melua, whilst still showing off their classical skills for rich harmony. The album was produced by Stephen Lipson, who had previously created Platinum records for Annie Lenox, Westlife and Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Their version of 'Chasing Cars' became the most popular cover on i-Tunes.
During 2008 and 2009, the band undertook triumphant promotional tours of Australia and Japan, bringing their unique brand of music and Britishness to a global audience. They even had time to stop off at the Melbourne Cup and perform live to over 150,000 spectators and a further 30 million tv viewers worldwide.
After an unusual encounter with Kiera Knightley during the making of their first album, the band has gone on to collect a legion of celebrity fans, including Will Smith, Ewan Mcgregor, Kevin Spacey and even Dame Shirley Bassey, who celebrated her $1Million 70th birthday party, with the Blake boys giving a very special performance.
As well as devoting themselves to their fans and music, the band spends a huge amount of their time supporting several charities close to their hearts; Help For Heroes, The British Legion and MIND. The bands deep support of the British forces has seen them perform twice for the Queen at the Albert Hall, for the Festival of Remembrance.
2009 was a whirlwind year with a massive UK tour, the forming of their new record label Blake Records and the release of their 3rd album 'Together', which went to No.2 in the UK Classical Album Chart and Number 18 in the Pop Chart. They finished the year with a 30 night sellout tour in Scandinavia, arriving back on Christmas eve for a raft of television interviews.
2010 was an exciting year for Blake. With their original track, Beautiful Earth being selected by the World Wildlife Fund as their Earth Hour Anthem. They were invited to turn 'off' the lights across London from Trafalgar Square, to support the campaign to stop energy wastage. In 2010, their 3rd album, 'Together' was at Number 1 in the Australian Classical charts for 4 weeks and at Number 1 in the South Africa Classical Charts during the World Cup.
During summer 2010, the band were invited twice to Buckingham Palace to perform for royalty, starting press rumours that the band may well be singing at the much anticipated wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, old friends of Jules and Ollie from the group.
The band finished up 2010 with a 26 date UK-wide tour, performing to over 50,000 people across the British isles. The 'An Evening With Blake' show sold out in many of the venues on the tour and was expected to be the biggest Blake headline tour to date.
In 2011, the band toured in Scandinavia, Australia, Canada and the United States, and launched their 3rd album, 'Together' in the USA.
With over half a million albums sold, over 85 live TV shows performed on and over 160 million people performed to live on tv shows globally, Blake continue to build their reputation, as one of the most eclectic and exciting pop-classical groups in the world.