- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
Bryan Adams is a renowned international singer-songwriter who hails from Canada. Some of his best known songs are ‘Heaven’, ‘Everything I Do’ and ‘Here I Am’, to name a few.
His album ‘Bryan Adams’ was launched in 1980, and the songs of this album were written by Jim and Bryan, and also co-produced by them. The album which followed was ‘You Want It You Got It’. During the same time he also engaged with other bands in writing songs such as ‘Don’t Let Him Know’, No Way to Treat a Lady’, Teacher Teacher’ and ‘Edge Of A Dream’.
His breakthrough album ‘Cuts Like a Knife’ was released in 1983, with its song ‘Straight from the Heart’ which was among the top 10 songs at the ‘Billboard hot 100’ chart. The album was placed at number eight on ‘Billboard 200’ album list, and was also entitled a platinum record thrice in Canada.
His fourth studio album was ‘Reckless’ which hit the music stores in 1984, and became an immediate success. It featured hit songs like ‘Summer of 69’, ‘Heaven’, ‘Run to You’, ‘One Night Love Affair’, ‘Somebody’ and ‘It’s Only Love’. The album topped ‘Billboard 200’ album chart and the song ‘Heaven’ topped ‘Billboard Hot 100’ chart. He then produced a live album named ‘Live! Live! Live!’
His next album ‘Into the Fire’ was released in 1987, and it comprised of songs such as ‘Hearts on Fire’ and ‘Heat of the Night’. He then worked as a backup singer with the band ‘Mötley Crüe’ and singer Belinda Carlisle. He also provided a voice-over for television show ‘The Real Story of the Three Little Kittens’.
In 1991, his album ‘Waking Up the Neighbours’ was produced, and this album too became a global hit. It was placed sixth at the ‘Billboard 200’ album list’. The most popular song of this album ‘(Everything I Do) I Do It for You’ topped the charts in many countries including the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ chart. This song retained the number one position in the ‘UK Singles Chart’ for sixteen consecutive weeks.
During 1992-99, he produced two albums named ‘18 til I Die’ and ‘On a Day Like Today’. His live albums during this period include ‘Live in Europe – Keep On Running’ and ‘MTV Unplugged’. The compilation albums which he worked on during that period include ‘So Far So Good’ and ‘The Best of Me’.
During the 2000-2010 decade, this exceptional artist worked on studio albums such as ‘Room Service’ and ‘11’. Live albums of this decade include ‘Live at the Budokan’, ‘Live in Lisbon’ and ‘Bare Bones’.
During the same period this talented singer also created some compilation albums such as ‘Anthology’ and ‘Icon’. His soundtrack albums of this decade include ‘Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron’ and ‘Colour Me Kubrick’.
From 2001 to 2015, his studio album ‘Tracks of My Years’ hit the music stores. He also worked on the live album ‘Live At Sydney Opera House’, and produced the soundtrack album ‘Jock of the Bushveld or Jock the Hero Dog’ during the recent decade.
He has embarked on many concert tours such as ‘You Want It You Got It Tour’, ‘Reckless Tour’, ‘Cuts Like a Knife Tour’, Into The Fire Tour’, ‘ Waking Up the World Tour’, ‘So Far So Good Tour’, 18 Til I Die Tour’, ‘Unplugged Tour’, ‘The Best of Me Tour’, ‘Room Service Tour’, ‘Here I Am Tour’ and ‘The Bare Bones Tour’, ‘Bryan Adams: Reckless 30th Anniversary Tour’.
2018 - The Ultimate Tour is the 19th concert tour in support of his sixth compilation album, Ultimate. The tour began in Matakana, New Zealand on 2 January 2018, and concluded in Vienna, United States on 5 August 2018.
- Run To You
- Summer of '69
- (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You
- Please Forgive Me
- Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
- 18 Till I Die
- When You're Gone (ft Melanie C)
- Cloud Number 9
- Don't Give Up (Chicane ft Bryan Adams)
- Open Road