- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Calum Scott is a British singer and songwriter who came to worldwide attention when he appeared as a contestant on the television programme Britain's Got Talent in 2015.
He subsequently released his version of Robyn's hit "Dancing On My Own" as a single which reached # 2 on the UK Singles Chart, becoming the first solo singer from Hull to have a top 40 single since Ronnie Hilton in the 1960s.
Scott released his cover of "Dancing on My Own" independently on 15 April 2016. It became a sleeper hit, first hitting number 40 in the charts in May, despite little radio airplay apart from on West Hull FM, it climbed into the top 40. It was then added to Radio 2's "C List" and reached number two on the UK Singles Chart on 5 August. In August 2016, it was certified platinum in the UK, having sold over 600,000 copies.
Calum Scott announced on Twitter on 24 May that he had signed a record deal with Capitol Records for his debut album.
He performed the song at television shows BBC Look North, Lorraine, Weekend, Late Night with Seth Meyers and Brazilian show Encontro com Fátima Bernardes.
He also promoted the song on several radio stations, including BBC Radio Humberside, Viking FM, Radio Gibraltar, BFBS Radio and Gibraltar Broadcasting Corporation.
On 16 September, he released the promotional single "Transformar" with Brazilian recording artist Ivete Sangalo as official theme of 2016 Summer Paralympics Games. They performed the song at the closing ceremony of the Paralympics on 18 September.
It was revealed in September 2016 that "Dancing on My Own" was the most downloaded song of the summer in the UK.
In Feb 2017 Calum was shortlisted for the 'Best British single' prize at the televised ceremony in London, but missed out as Little Mix took the award, for 'Shout Out To My Ex'.
Watch out for a new album from Calum later in 2017!