- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Couple No #69
Ostracized by the world of competition ballroom due to an over enthusiastic technique, ex-champions Barry and Yvonne have become "Outlaws of the Dance Floors".
Loved by people of all ages and nationalities, couple number #69 come equipped with a portable mirror ball and exquisite costumes.
With a Rumba, a Samba and a Paso doble like you have never seen before, Barry and Yvonne will dance anywhere, anytime and with anybody!
Dance, Acrobatics, Humour and Improvisation and plenty of Interaction!
A show built on the richness and versatility of physical comedy, thus guaranteed to appeal to the humour of adults and children alike.
'Barry and Yvonne' have been performing for ten years and have designed their work to adapt to the unpredictable nature of the street, they also perform in cabarets, corporate events, weddings, parties, fetes or any other venue where they can find an audience
*4-40 min static show (can provide own PA) or a 45 minute walkabout
OR COMBINATION OF THE TWO.
CAN BE PERFORMED IN OTHER LANGUAGES
"Neurotic suburban glitter queens"
"Sequined to the hilt and ready to rumba these smooth groovers will seduce your senses with a comical array of classic routines"
"In an often glamour less world, we all need a little sparkle. Our Lycra clad lovelies will show you
a quick step in the right direction"
NOT ONLY BUT ALSO -
Red and Randy the Line Dancers
With an unrivaled and uncompromising passion for their art and intoxicated with the exuberance of their own verbosity Red and Randy will persuade even you to join them in the "Three Thumbs Thrust" or the "Red Neck Shuffle". This wonderful couple will again assault your street with their inimitable and versatile blend of dance improvisation and direct audience contact.
AND NOT FORGETTING -
Carmen "Meander" and her Maracas player
With Brazilian rhythms eminating provocatively
from somewhere inside Carmen's head-dress, and Miguel's constant chatter, its hard not to feel loved by
these two exotic types, especially when Miguel seranades you personally with his trumpet.
Another highly visual walkabout based on dance, music and improvisation. Strikingly colourful costumes and absurd characterisation guaranteed to attract attention from even the mostfruit phobic of individuals.
"Their work is particularly accessible to
"There's nothing quite like them!"
"Visually dramatic, spontaneously comic"
"We highly reccomend them for any event"
"The couple drew huge crowds as an alternative to everything else alternative" Glastonbury Arts Festival