- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
One of the most loved and respected elite dance brands in the UK and recognised from starring in Britain’s Got Talent; Flawless are a global award winning inspirational dance act who throughout their historic work have and continue as World Dance Champions to successfully inspired and wowed their audiences. With exceptional technical abilities as well as their charismatic approach and razor sharp sense of style, Flawless have helped to revolutionize Street dance. Their trained, sophisticated and mature execution has always enabled them to stand out from among the rest!
Described by Simon Cowell as "One of the best things I have ever seen in my life.....not just the best dance group I have ever seen, it's one of THE greatest acts I have ever see in my life,", Flawless are an inspirational dance act, with amazing abilities that will take your breath away.
Regarded in the industry and by their peers as the 'dancers' dancers', their exquisite technique coupled with breath-taking dance skills and innovation bring you a mature and sophisticated performance of hardcore street dance that is second to none.
Flawless have earned themselves many awards - from being the UK's 'Street Dance Champions', to 'International Dance Champions' and then crowned 'World Dance Champions' after taking on over 50 nations from around the world in Germany. Not only were they awarded first place, they were the first and only group ever to get full marks from all world judges in street dance history!
They have been taught by one of the most inspiring, young, creative choreographers in the UK, Marlon "Swoosh" Wallen, who has received awards for Flawless including Best Street Dance Group and Best Choreographed Group, all of which has helped to make street-dance more appealing to the mass market. Whilst Marlon remains the nucleus of the group, as Flawless has evolved, each and every member of Flawless now contribute to the choreography. This enables each member to broaden their skills by learning from one another and blends a variety of individual dance skills and ideas to create a performance that is explosive.
Flawless were the first street dance group to exchange hoodies for haute couture, performing breath-taking routines dressed in suits and high end fashion apparel that confirm these uniquely talented dancers as the official Kings of Cool. With a short residency at the Royal Festival Hall on London's Southbank and a 110 date national UK tour that played to sell out audiences now firmly tucked under their designer belts, Flawless have continued to accumulate an enviable fan base.
This has resulted in their audition routine for Britain's Got Talent on YouTube being seen by more viewers than any other dance act in the world, currently standing at almost 22.4m!
Following a West End residency at Sadlers Wells Peacock Theatre, Flawless performed at the Capital Radio Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium with Enrique Iglesias and Jennifer Lopez and they have also wowed the crowds at Latitude Festival.
Their theatre show 'Chase The Dream' attracted rave reviews with the Financial Times critic Clement Crisp giving the production four stars and saying of Flawless's performance: "Their sense of rhythm, their responses to the bold, unrelenting music that they use, are prodigious. The dance sits exactly on its score, its subtleties of pace and accent brilliantly shaped in movement. I much admired the show. The dancers are world-beaters."
The News of The World gave it five stars and described it as 'Dazzling....don't miss it! This is Flawless as they have never been seen before. The show takes the audience on a roller coaster of emotions and alongside the spectacular street dancing for which they have become famous, contemporary jazz, modern ballet, dynamic music and a sprinkling of humour are all used to interpret modern life, with the ultimate message that encourages everyone to chase their dreams!
May 9th, 2011 saw the highlight of their career when they were invited by Her Majesty The Queen to perform at Buckingham Palace in the Ballroom for a private VIP event to celebrate Youth In The Arts. Following a performance for HRH Prince Charles Celebrate Success Awards for the Prince's Trust, he invited the group to become Ambassadors for his charity.
The big screen beckoned when Flawless played one of the lead dance roles in the number one smash hit movie StreetDance 3D and they can be seen making a return appearance as The Surge in the much anticipated sequel StreetDance 2.
Flawless were the only dance group to perform in their own right on the same bill as Razorlight, Eliza Dolittle and Yusef Islam at Peace One Day at the O2 Arena. They also performed a second routine with ballerinas from the English National Ballet (ENB) that resulted in a standing ovation. This has now led to the first ever, collaborative tour between street-dancers and ballerinas. Flawless and ENB are on tour in a production called 'Against Time', that launched at The Hammersmith Apollo on 1st June 2012. They also performed for Her Majesty The Queen in the prestigious Diamond Jubilee Concert alongside Kylie Minogue outside Buckingham Palace, a programme seen by over 17m viewers worldwide.
Described by one entertainment specialist as 'The Hot Ticket' Flawless have been featured in fashion shoots for publications such as GQ magazine and NOW, the latter describing them as "Men on Trend!
Flawless have continued to evolve, taking on new challenges as dancers, choreographers, actors and models. Collaborations continue to be of particular interest in order to continue growing their skillset. It has been a phenomenal couple of years for these talented performers, who are fast establishing themselves as one of the best male dance group in the world.
Previous Client List includes:
20th Century Fox/ ITV 1 & 2/ BBC 1 & CBBC/ C4/ BAFTAS/ Santander/ Vitality/ MOBO Awards/ Street Dance 3D Movie 1 & 2/ Britain’s Got Talent/ Merlin Entertainment/ Queen Diamond Jubilee/ Paralympics Opening Ceremony/ National Movie Awards.
Just a quick note to let you know that Flawless went down a storm on Friday in chilly Battersea. They were a dream to work with and their performance was amazing.
The client was very impressed and called them the hit of the evening!!
A big thanks to you and please pass on our sincere thanks to the boys and Amelie.
Corporate client for Classique
Flawless were.... just that.
They were a great bunch of guys who were an absolute pleasure to work with, who delivered something completely different to the client's National Business Meeting and left the audience well and truly wow-ed, and queuing up for autographs and photographs.
Box ticked and some.
Thank you Classique for helping us make it happen.
Corporate client for Classique - audience of 800
Flawless - well, what can I say? Standing ovations... Genuinely lovely guys with a great talent - It was a privilage to meet them. The guests loved them and all those sitting at the back came running to stand at the front to get a good view!
Corporate client for Classique - audience of 1200
- Flawless were absolutely fab!
- Flawless were utterly amazing!
- An amazing show from Flawless!
A few comments following a company's Award dinner for 1800 on their forum