- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
In 1979, “I Will Survive”climbed to the top of Billboard’s Pop Charts and claimed the #1 position on two different occasions. Little did Gloria know, the song would grow into the banner for social survival which is still relevant after three decades of international airplay.
Gloria Gaynor touring Europe between 14th - 31st July 2016. Available for UK shows. Contact Classique for booking.
The song itself has survived and has been re-recorded over 200 times by accomplished artists such as Gladys Knight, Chantay Moore, Diana Ross and Cake.
In 1975, Gloria made history when Billboard gave birth to the ‘Disco Action Charts.’ Gaynor’s version of “Never Can Say Good-Bye” became the first dance song to reach #1 status in dance music, in 1980, “I Will Survive” won the Grammy for Best Disco Song and, in 1984, Gloria recorded “I Am What I Am”, which reached the Top 10 on Billboard’s Dance Disco Hits.
Gloria’s popularity continues to flourish into the new millennium.
In March of 2001,“Just Keep Thinkin’About You” topped the Billboard Dance/Club Charts at #1, while Gloria’s international hit “Last Night” with Giorgio Moroder debuted at #1 throughout Europe. Gaynor was also the first artist to record an album especially for clubs, and the first to do a mega extended dance medley party mix, releasing 12” dance singles that are now high-end collector’s items.In 2002, Logic Records/BMG released the highly anticipated U.S. LP entitled “I Wish You Love”. That was her first worldwide release in 15 years. It gave birth to 4 #1 dance singles on Billboard’s Dance Charts and“I Never Knew” (radio version) made the top ten on Billboard’s Adult Contemporary Charts. She also recorded a new version of “I Will Survive” in Spanglish, recorded live in Brazil.
Gloria has touched audiences in more than 80 countries with her electrifying performances. On September 19, 2005 Gloria, along with her hit song “I Will Survive”were inducted into the Dance Music Hall of Fame during a ceremony that took place in New York City. “I Will Survive”, has been featured on the soundtrack of more than a half dozen major motion picture releases, and VH-1 honored Ms. Gaynor with the number one spot during their countdown of the Top 100 Dance Records of All Time.
In 2011 she embarked on a Christmas symphony tour in Italy and Croatia and she rang in the New Year 2011 with a concert celebration in Las Vegas. As 2011 unfolded Gloria traveled to Nashville to record a gospel song for her forthcoming Gospel CD entitled, “He Gave Me Life (I Will Survive).” She was also awarded the prestigious GOLDEN CAMERA Award from HORZU, Europe’s leading program magazine, for her Lifetime Achievement in Music. Gaynor also performed on the Ukraine ‘X Factor”.
2012, the Grammy Awards inducted “I Will Survive” into the Grammy Music Hall of Fame. Gloria’s long awaited Contemporary/Christian EP is slated to be released in 2013.