- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Boney M, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Adeniron & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2018
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Winter 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
James Arthur is a British singer and musician who won the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012.
He released his self-titled debut album in November 2013 which debuted at No 2 on the UK Albums Chart.
His debut single, "Impossible", was released after the final and debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart in its first week of release. It since went on to sell over 1.3 million copies, making it the best-selling The X Factor winner's single of all time.
Prior to his participation in The X Factor, he was a vocalist and guitarist in a number of bands between 2005 and 2012, and later as a solo artist, as well as forming The James Arthur Band and James Arthur Project.
After The X Factor
Following his victory, Arthur's winner's song, a cover of Shontelle's 2010 song "Impossible", was released as a charity single for Together for Short Lives.
It became the fastest-selling The X Factor winner's single so far, reaching 255,000 downloads within 48 hours and over 490,000 by the end of the week.
The single topped the UK Singles Chart in its first week of release. After 11 days, it was the seventh biggest-selling debut single from any contestant from The X Factor, with sales of 622,000.
His single 'Say You Won't Let Go' topped ITunes chart in Sept / Oct 2016, new album 'Back From The Edge' was out November 2016.
September 2017 - UK Top 10 with Rudimental 'Sun Comes Up'.
- Impossible - No 1 - 2012
- You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You - No 2 - 2013
- Recovery - No 19 - 2013
- Say You Won't Let Go - No 1 - 2016
- Sun Comes Up with Rudimental - Top 10 - 2017