- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
With a classically-trained background gained at the Birmingham Conservatoire in the early 90s, Julian Smith earned a formidable reputation as an accomplished musician playing in top show orchestras around the United Kingdom including the prestigious Royal Shakespeare Company.
An articulate performer of the soprano saxophone, Julian went on to impress music mogul Simon Cowell and media personality Piers Morgan with his distinctive neoclassical style when he made multiple appearances on the television show Britain’s Got Talent in 2009, and his abilities as a performer were highlighted when he was invited to play on stage with his hero, American smooth Jazz saxophonist Kenny G, at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
With 6 distinctive albums to his credit, Julian’s eclectic style and diversity have made him hugely popular with audiences worldwide, and he tours the globe on an almost weekly basis bringing his own brand of musical interpretation to fans from New York to New Zealand and everywhere in between.
Julian Smith is currently scheduling personal performances in the United States & Canada.
A truly virtuoso saxophonist, Julian plays a mixture of pop covers, classical crossover, and million selling soulful tunes.
Contact Classique to book Julian for your next event.
Private birthday party, Surrey
Julian Smith was amazing and so popular. It was fascinating how many people came out of the woodwork and admitted they watched Britain's Got Talent!! My cousin voted for him time and time again - I was very surprised as I wouldn't never have thought she would watch it.
The whole day was just lovely. Wonderful weather and nothing went wrong! What more could one ask for. Actually I have a short video on my computer which I will try and send you separately.
Thank you for all your organising. It was fab.
Best wishes, Sara