- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Boney M, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Adeniron & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2018
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Winter 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
Original lead vocalist with The Commodores and now one of the world's best selling solo artists..
Lionel Richie spent more than a decade as a saxophonist and lead singer with The Commodores, a funk-pop group formed in 1968.
Lionel Richie grew to become the band's most famous face, a silky crooner and ladies' man who penned ripe ballads like Easy," "Sail On" and "Three Times a Lady."
Lionel left the band in 1982 and became an even greater success as a solo act, hitting #1 on the pop charts with singles like "Hello" and "All Night Long," and "Say You, Say Me."
Lionel Richie also co-wrote, with Michael Jackson, the USA for Africa benefit tune "We Are the World," which was recorded by an all-star cast of popular singers and became a giant hit.
Lionel Richie's albums include Lionel Richie (1982), Can't Slow Down (1983), Dancing on the Ceiling (1985), Louder Than Words (1996), Just For You (2004), Coming Home (2006), Just Go (2009) and Tuskeege (2012).
In 2015, Lionel headlined the esteemed Glastonbury festival, bringing it to an epic close.
In May 2017, Lionel Richie was honored at Berklee College of Music during the 2017 Commencement Concert where graduating students performed a medley of his discography. Richie was also awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Music.
In December 2017, Richie earned recognition for his standout career as one of the year's Kennedy Center honorees, along with Gloria Estefan, LL Cool J, Norman Lear and Carmen de Lavallade.