- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Harry Connick Jr
Enquire for Pricing
Over the past two decades, Harry Connick, Jr. has proven to be among the world's most successful and multi-talented artists.
Connick first reached a mass audience as a pianist, singer and bandleader, securing his place in the public eye as a Renaissance man and versatile entertainer. Connick achieved widespread success as a musician when director Rob Reiner asked him to contribute to the score of When Harry Met Sally, leading to Connick's first multi-platinum album.
Harry Connick Jr. got his big break in 1989: a month-long engagement at the Algonquin Hotel. The show attracted a great deal of press attention, particularly after legendary singer Tony Bennett saw a performance and proclaimed, "Connick could be the next Frank Sinatra."
Connick was then approached by director Rob Reiner to record an album of bluesy standards for the soundtrack to his 1989 romantic comedy When Harry Met Sally. The movie, starring Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan, became a smash hit, fueling double-platinum album sales for Connick's soundtrack, which also garnered Connick his first Grammy Award. By 1990, Connick had three albums on Billboard's pop chart.
As he continued to release bestselling album after best-selling album, Connick developed a persona in the media as something of a throwback, a modern-day heartthrob to match the romantic crooners of a bygone era. Connick's thick drawl, Southern manners (he doesn't smoke or drink) and slicked-back hair became his calling cards.
In 2013, Connick made headlines when he agreed to join the judges' panel for the 13th season of American Idol, having already made appearances on the show as a guest mentor for contestants. He began starring on the popular singing-competition series in January 2014, working alongside fellow judges Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Randy Jackson.
With album sales of over 25 million, three Grammy awards, Emmy award, and Tony nominations - reflect a creative energy that make Harry Connick Jr. unique in the world of contemporary entertainment.
Christmas hits include:
- "Hear Me In The Harmony",
- "(I Could Only) Whisper Your Name",
- "The Happy Elf",
- "When My Heart Finds Christmas",
- "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year",
- "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!",
- "The Christmas Waltz",
- "One Fine Thing".