- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
Jack Pack are a uniquely contemporary swing pop group made up of four distinct vocalists: Andrew Bourn, Alfie Palmer, Martin McCafferty and Sean Ryder Wolf, who channel an elegance reminiscent of the last days of true Hollywood glamour with a quintessentially British twist.
Imagine taking the style of the Rat Pack, the grace of Sinatra and the panache of Michael Bublé and combining it with the raw chemistry and cheeky chappy swagger, these four handsome lads will soon get the party started in any setting.
They transport us back to a timeless era and add a contemporary feel to Swing classics such as My Way, That's Life and Feeling Good, by delivering sensational lead vocals and beautiful tight harmonies. Their performance is powerful, slick and you can't keep your eyes off them. They preserve, do justice and add value to that wonderful genre as they effortlessly work their way through their set. The songs are sung as they were written to be sung as the boys draw the audience in with their delivery, flair and star quality.
Signed to Simon Cowell's label Syco, following their show stopping performance at the BGT final 2014, Jack Pack went on to achieve international success following their top 10 self title debut album in 2015. They are highly rated and are a serious addition to any event. Whether its 40,000 people at Hyde Park, the British Monarchy at St James’ Palace ora private or corporate event, they will give you their distinct style of performance which appeals to people from all walks of life and all ages. Also there is the small point that they are totally gorgeous, which the ladies won't be upset about!
If it's a show you are after, then these guys will certainly give you one!
Their recent engagements have taken them to all corners of the Globe from private parties in South America, South of France, Dubai and Asia to Corporate gala events for M&S, Nationwide, Land Rover, British Airways, Royal Mail, OK Magazine and many many more.
Jack Pack can currently perform a 30-40 minute set with backing track and longer with a band. Their sets include:
- That's Life
- My Way
- Feeling Good
- New York, New York
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Mack the Knife
And for Christmas they can also add the following festive songs:
- The Christmas Song
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Santa Clause is Coming to Town
- White Christmas
Contact Classique to book Jack Pack for your next event.