- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2017/18
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
Jess Glynne rose to prominence as a featured artist on Clean Bandit's Grammy Award winning single "Rather Be" and Route 94's "My Love", both of which reached No 1 on the UK Singles Chart in 2014.
Her debut solo single, "Right Here", reached the top ten the same year.
Jess Glynne – born to an estate agent father, and a mother who is a former A&R for Atlantic Records – spent her childhood in Muswell Hill, north London, honing the rich, soulful voice which has blared from adverts, club anthem-mix CDs and every radio station in the country lately. “I was just obsessed with soul singers who had these big powerful voices. I used to listen to Aretha, Whitney, Mariah and try and imitate them, note for note and riff for riff,” she says.
In 2015, she became the second British female solo artist after Cheryl to have five number-one singles in the UK, following her solo releases "Hold My Hand" and "Don't Be So Hard on Yourself" and her feature on Tinie Tempah's "Not Letting Go".
Her debut album, I Cry When I Laugh, was released in 2015 and debuted at No 1 on the UK Albums Chart.
Jess Glynne embarked on a UK arena tour in November 2016, titled the Take Me Home tour.