- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Jamil & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
Jess Glynne rose to prominence as a featured artist on Clean Bandit's Grammy Award winning single "Rather Be" and Route 94's "My Love", both of which reached No 1 on the UK Singles Chart in 2014.
Her debut solo single, "Right Here", reached the top ten the same year.
Jess Glynne – born to an estate agent father, and a mother who is a former A&R for Atlantic Records – spent her childhood in Muswell Hill, north London, honing the rich, soulful voice which has blared from adverts, club anthem-mix CDs and every radio station in the country lately. “I was just obsessed with soul singers who had these big powerful voices. I used to listen to Aretha, Whitney, Mariah and try and imitate them, note for note and riff for riff,” she says.
In 2015, she became the second British female solo artist after Cheryl to have five number-one singles in the UK, following her solo releases "Hold My Hand" and "Don't Be So Hard on Yourself" and her feature on Tinie Tempah's "Not Letting Go".
Her debut album, I Cry When I Laugh, was released in 2015 and debuted at No 1 on the UK Albums Chart.
Jess Glynne embarked on a UK arena tour in November 2016, titled the Take Me Home tour.