- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
There hasn't been a career that has taken off so fast, so spectacularly and so all-consumingly as Jessie J's in recent memory.
Number one singles and a debut album that headed straight for the top, millions sold worldwide, show-stopping performances in front of a global audience of billions at the Olympics, a full-blown Saturday night prime-time TV career, extraordinary acts for charity that hit the headlines, Glastonbury, the Diamond Jubilee Concert and songs for the likes of Miley Cyrus and Chris Brown…
Jessie J came to prominence following the release of her debut single, "Do It Like a Dude", which peaked at number two on the UK Singles Charts.
In 2011, after topping the charts in nineteen countries with the song "Price Tag", she released her debut album, Who You Are, which charted at number two in the UK.
Other releases from the album included "Nobody's Perfect", "Who's Laughing Now" and "Who You Are", which all charted within the top 20 in the UK.
Release of the fifth single, "Domino", resulted in further international chart success, peaking at number six on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and becoming her second UK number one. The seventh single released from Who You Are, "LaserLight", became the album's sixth top ten single, making her the first British female artist to have six top ten singles from a studio album.
Her second album, Alive, was released on 23 September 2013 and reached the top 5 in the UK Albums Chart.
Hits from Alive included Sexy Lady, Hero, Thunder, Magnetic, Excuse My Rude, Breathe, I Miss Her and Harder We Fall.
Aside from her musical career, Jessie J served as coach and mentor on television show, The Voice UK.
Citing various influences, Jessie J is recognised for an unconventional musical and performance style that mixes soul vocals with contemporary R&B, pop, electropop and hip-hop beats.
Jessie J has garnered various awards and nominations for contributions to the music industry, including the 2011 Critics' Choice BRIT Award and the BBC's Sound of 2011.
As of April 2012, Jessie J had sold over 11 million singles and 2.5 million albums, worldwide.
A joint song called "Bang Bang" with Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj was released on 29 July 2014 and was the first single from Jessie's third album.