- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Ray Quinn’s only piece of mis-fortune was to come up against Leona Lewis in the 2006 edition of The X factor where he finished as runner up!
The fact that his debut album ‘Doing It My Way’ entered the UK album charts at number one, going on to sell over 300,000 copies showed just how popular his appearances on the show had become - and all without releasing a single.
Ray is a multi talented singer / dancer / actor who first came to our attention in 2000 playing Anthony Murray on Channel 4’s Brookside going on to play roles in other many TV shows before finally turning his attention to his true passion and entering The X factor, appearing in the 2006 series seen by 12.6 million viewers.
Following the success of X factor & ‘Doing It My Way’, the next step for Ray was the West End and combining all his talents as he appeared in some of the biggest hit shows - Grease, Dirty Dancing & Legally Blonde - these shows highlighted just how versatile a performer he was.
He also went on to star in the 2009 Saturday night show ‘Dancing On Ice’ which he not only won but was also crowned Champions of Champions in 2014.
Ray returned to the studio in 2015 to start work on a new commercial sound that would return him to his music. Working with a team of songwriters and producers in London he has been creating an album of original songs for his eagerly awaited second album. As yet untitled, the album is due for release in 2016 and with sell out gigs throughout the spring and summer Ray is witnessing first-hand just how well his huge fan base are embracing this new sound.
Merseybeat(BBC),Doctors(BBC),The Singing Cactus(part of the BBC Afternoon Play Series),Songs Of Praise(BBC),Britain Sings Christmas(ITV),Hider In The House(BBC),Watchdog(BBC),Alan Titchmarsh Show(ITV),This Morning(ITV),Loose Women(ITV),The Wright Stuff(Ch5),BBC Breakfast,Paul O Grady(ITV),The 5 O Clock Show(Ch4),Baby Ballroom(ITV),Everybody Dance Now(ITV),Ready Steady Cook(BBC),Grease-The School Musical(Sky),Sing If You Can(ITV),Little Crackers(Sky),Pointless Celebrities(BBC),Comic Relief 2013(BBC),All Star Mr and Mrs(ITV),DayBreak(ITV),Lorraine(ITV),Dancing on Ice-All Stars Series(ITV).
Dirty Dancing(2010-2011)as Billy Kostecki,Grease(2008/2009)playing both Doody and lead Danny Zuko.Ray has also starred in 3 Qdos Pantomime productions(Sleeping Beauty-2009/10), (Jack and the Beanstalk-2010/11) and (Cinderella-2011/12),also Aladdin at Lighthouse,Poole(2012/2013),Peter Pan at the Liverpool Empire Theatre(2013/14).Other theatre credits include :-Peter Pan(Neptune Theatre,Liverpool),Me and My Girl(Empire Theatre,Liverpool),Buster(Playhouse Theatre,Liverpool).
Ray embarked on his own successful theatre tour in Autumn 2007.Ray has also appeared in the X Factor Tour(2007),Ray also took part in 2 tours for Dancing On Ice(2009/2010).Ray also took the lead as Danny Zuko in the U.K tour of Grease,whilst the tour was visiting Liverpool(November 2011).Legally Blonde U.K Tour(January-July 2012)as Warner Huntington lll.The Rise and Fall of Little Voice U.K Tour(August 2012-June 2013) as Billy. Celebrities On Ice(January 2013).Dancing On Ice-The Final Tour(2014).
In March 2007,Ray released his debut album'Doing It My Way'.The album shot to No1 in the charts,quickly reaching Platinum selling status.Ray is currently writing and producing new material with writing partner Wayne Anthony Cole.
Bulletproof(Film-2006),Lost Boys(Radio Play-2004),Millions(Radio Play-2004)The Believers(Radio Play-2010)
Ray also has done many gigs around the country,focusing on his trademark 1950's swing classics.Ray is also an accomplished dancer,winning many awards including :-
Disco-Junior British Champion
Ballroom-British and Europeon Junior Champion
Latin-Junior World and British Champion
Modern-Junior British Champion(Janet Cram Awards 2000)