- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Cyndi Lauper burst onto the charts with her debut album, She's So Unusual (1983). She scored a string of hits that included "Time After Time" and "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and “True Colors”, and won the 1984 Grammy Award for Best New Artist.
With her unusual quirky style, flamboyantly styled hair and catchy pop melodies, Lauper has firmly established herself as a music icon, having sold over 50 million albums worldwide. In June 2013, Lauper's musical Kinky Boots won six Tony Awards, including for best musical, which makes Lauper the first female to win this category by herself.
For more than 30 years, Cyndi Lauper has been a songwriting provocateur. Her musical achievements are so pervasive that they have become entwined in the cultural landscape.
Cyndi first found acclaim in 1983, co-writing a pair of memorable singles "Time After Time" and "She Bop" for her seminal debut, She’s So Unusual. Spring-boarding off this success, she co-wrote most of her follow-up album, True Colors, including the hit "Change of Heart."
As her craft evolved, so did her nuance for expressing social issues, notably on Hat Full of Stars ("Sally’s Pigeons," "A Part Hate", "Broken Glass") and Sisters of Avalon ("Ballad of Cleo And Joe," "Say A Prayer").
Throughout her career Cyndi has penned tracks with an assortment of her peers including Billy Joel, The Hooters, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Jeff Beck, Junior Vasquex, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Nellie McKay and Max Martin. In 2013, those decades of songwriting culminated in Cyndi’s first foray into Broadway, composing the music for the critically adored Broadway musical Kinky Boots.
The musical won six Tony Awards, including one for her score, which made her the first woman to win solo in that category. The show has gone on to set a box office record. All told, Cyndi’s spirited songwriting has earned her more than 50 million in album sales, two Grammys®, an Emmy, and a Tony.
A Grammy, Emmy and Tony award winning artist with 30 sterling years and global record sales in excess of 50 million.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Time After Time
- True Colors
- I Drove All Night
- The World is Stone